Super healthy, easy to make, minimal fuss, delicious, homemade granola. This is an absolute favorite! Enjoy for breakfast with yoghurt and fruit. Or by itself, as a snack!
For quite some time I was a skeptic about making my own muesli or granola. It seemed hard…. Gosh, was I so wrong. It is the easiest thing you’ll ever make and takes very little time!
Check out my Rapid Recipes video edit on YouTube for this particular recipe, and see just how easy it is to make.
Sharing is caring!
For your Pinterest:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup shaved coconut
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp ground flax or psyllium husk (optional)
- 2½ tbs tahini
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan-forced.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut, seeds and nuts, ground flax, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the tahini, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and evenly spread the granola over.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, 160 degrees Celsius, until slightly golden – stir hallway to ensure the granola is evenly cooked.
- Serve in a bowl with yoghurt and berries, or enjoy alone as a snack.