Dark cacao bliss balls
- 50g raw almonds
- 40g raw walnuts
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 3 dates
- 1½ tbs black chia seeds
- 1 tbs raw cocoa powder
- ½ tbs coconut oil, melted
- ½ tbs maple syrup
- Place nuts in a high-powered blender (I use a Thermo) and carefully blitz (increase the speed gradually).
- Place dates into the blender and blitz.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend together.
- Roll into balls, keep in the fridge to harden and enjoy!
Calories: 1008 Fat: 70g Saturated fat: 17g Unsaturated fat: 50g Carbohydrates: 94g Sugar: 63g Sodium: 67mg Fiber: 21g Protein: 22g